Facebook has today taken the entire digital media platform by sweep. Yes, it is true with no artificial facts. To this date, Facebook has attained more than 2 billion users and millions of business pages from across the world. Both the businesses and individuals are being benefitted from this platform and have been able to expand their reach to thousands of people around the world. However, you might still be lacking the right strategies and techniques to promote your brand on Facebook. This blog some of the essential tips and tricks which you can exploit to make you presence even stronger on the internet. Read on further to get an insight into these tricks-
Effective Facebook marketing tips
- Attractive profile picture- The very first tip towards a better brand promotion is to set an attractive profile picture. It is the picture only that your audience will get captivated to and are likely to follow you. Of course, the first impression does count and you should make no compromises in the same. Also, the companies are suggested to keep the profile pictures simple, so that audience can connect to it easily. A much complex picture will go beyond the understanding of your target audience. If you are running a solo brand then it is a better idea to choose your personal close up picture.
- Perfect cover photo- If you think that only a good profile picture will do wonders then you need to think twice. It’s always a duo of profile and cover photo that will bring more traffic to your Facebook page. You get to spice up your cover photo, which you can do even by setting your slogan in it or call-to-action. You just need to think about the pictures that you think will attract the audience.
- Post variety- Yes, you should post a variety of pictures and videos and lot more than just the links. The digital marketing experts suggest that if you are positing only self-promotional content then it is not likely to bring more traffic to your page when compared with linking out. You should think about linking out to your services and products, so that your followers can reach them through your Facebook posts.
- Experiment with post timings- Why not schedule your posts for different timings? What you can do is to experiment with the timings at least for a week and then analyze at the end of the week as to which time attracts more traffic. Usually, it has been seen that from 9 in the morning to 3 in the afternoon, it is the best time to post. You can use a social scheduling application to get an insight into these timings and their results.
- Apt image sizes- It is highly important to use the apt size of the images whether it is your post, links or previews of the page. You can take help of social image sizing and see what actually the right size of the image is for Facebook. The images should look clean even when it is zoomed. Here, all your efforts must lead to creating the first impression on our followers. Once you have achieved hundreds of followers then you will be able to retain those hundreds by posting quality images with the appropriate sizes.
- Pay heed to analytics- The most inevitable part of boosting your brand and keeping a check on its progress is by paying attention to the analytics.The experts suggest that you should not ignore what your analytics are saying. It will show you what content is actually getting more likes and traffic, which means that you can continue posting such type of content to attract more eyes.
Thus, it is the time to follow all the above discussed tips in order to boost your brand presence not just in India but all over the world. Also, you can approach the finest digital marketing company to get your brand, its services and products advertised on the digital platform including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat and others. If you are worried about the authenticity of our company then you can do your own research and witness that we counted among the top digital marketing companies in India. We have a record of boosting the brands of number of clients by exploiting the most appropriate digital marketing tools and techniques. Yes, we are backed by the support of a team of professionals who are well experienced in the respective field and do every bit to fulfill the demands of the customers. We work with only one aim and that is to meet the expectations of the customers and provide them the desired results. Yes, you can trust on us, as your brand will be in absolutely safe hands. Good luck!